Re: Wild Antler Magic

Post by antler08 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

Hey northern, just sent you a pm.

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:32 am

Northern, could you be a little more specific on what you mean by yellow? In the pics you have attached on here they look pretty good to me. Thanks

As far as any pointers well there are alot. The instructions that come in the kits are pretty I hope self explanitory, but at the same time trying to explain through writing so everyone can understand is another thing. I have had many customers call me and say they were not getting the results and after talking to them direct they figured it out. Remember DO NOT MIX ALL THE BAGS TOGETHER, they are their own colors.

One thing I can say is try it on smaller antlers first and use a technique that you find works the best. What i have been doing is after using the main W.A.M. (be light, medium or dark) after drying remove all of it. Then each new kit comes with the red and black, I will mix each one up and use the rag and dip in the red and or black at seperate times and rub in the antler were I want that color to be. The harder you rub the more color and darker it will become.

After this i will let dry then lighty remove all loose matterial from antler, before I spray with schlack I will use the steel wool and or sand paper to get my highlighted areas which you can tell cause the antler is smoothe and most antler tips are usually polished up. Then I will use a dap rag and litty rub on the antler in a small spot to see if the color is what I am desiring. (Especially if the other side is still pretty brown like alot of them are) if not then I will darken with the red and or black some more and repeat until desired color is reached.

After I am satisfied I will dust off and spray lightly with a coat of schlack and right after buff down with the rag to desired sheen. ( If you want it really shiny leave and do not buff, if you want it dull dip the rag into some dry W.A.M. mix and buff to desired liking)

Hope this helps and if any of you let it be either have bought a kit or simply just wants more information about it please feel free to give me or like Antler08 stated email us or contact any of the WAM Team. If you do not have our contact information just go to our web site which is

http://www.wildantlercreations.com

Thanks and look to help and hear from you all, Wes :)
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

500mag
2 point
2 point

Post by 500mag » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm

i love this stuff!! got some this year and it works well
Attachments
100_2384.JPG
100_2383.JPG
One day I will find the BIG ONE!!

Pooner
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Pooner » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I personally have never used WAM, but I dont see any reason too. I have an all natural recipe, that will make your antlers look great, and guess whats best its free.

antler08
Spike
Spike

Post by antler08 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

WAM too is 100% all natural and organic material. I would bet if ya tried it, you too would like it.

Pooner
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Pooner » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Thats cuz its just dirt and a few other ingredients. I am not trying to step on toes here if someone sells it, but why pay someone for ingredients you can get for free. It worked great for me, and you get different shades if you want. If anyone wants to know how to do it I will tell them and show them pictures if they want.

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 am

K, its just dirt? If that is what you believe then so be it. If you want to purchase some then you are more than welcome to. If not then that is fine as well. I am sure you may have some natural way of making your antlers look fresh, great :thumb . But the simple fact is this; we have sold a lot of W.A.M. to a lot of customers with 100% feedback, until now we have had a hand full of negative feedback. The reasoning of the feedback I believe is from improper use of the product. If others on this site or other sites dislike the product then I would appreciate them to contact me personally or any of the Team W.A.M. boys and not try and discourage others that may be of interest in it. I am not asking for people to buy my product but if they prefer to try it then they are more than welcome.

Wild Antler Magic is all natural and organic, it is water based. Yes, it has dirt but, there is a lot and I mean a lot of other stuff involved in the making of it. It takes us a lot of time and hard work to get everything and all the ingredients just right to make each and every batch. (Not a over night process) A lot of hard work goes into each and every bag that comes in the kits. (Not to mention everything we include in each and every kit to do the process for free)

So bottom line is simply this, for $49.00 which includes S/H if you have antlers you want refurbished then W.A.M. is the best and works. I have talked to many other shed hunters who prefer to do it their way, fine. But what we have is a product for them who want the best look out of their antler who want to make it fast, easy and at a reasonable price.

Thanks, Wes
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

Pooner
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Pooner » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 am

Ok this may come across as rude but it isn't. But if someone who wants to pay 50 dollars for a package go ahead, but I can promise you will have results with stuff you can obtain in your back yard. And yes I have never tried WAM, but i have only heard bad things about it. I was looking to buy some and got referred to this method and I will never go away from it. And ya know the best thing is its free.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 am

Pooner,

I don't have a problem if you don't want to use the WAM or purchase it. Free is cheap and I certainly won't argue that. However, the
"I've only heard bad things about it"
comment is a stretch IMO. People hear what they want to hear sometimes. I've heard lots of positive and good comments about it and it's only been recently that I've ever heard anything but positive.

Pooner
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Pooner » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Hmm, WAM must be a sponsor for this website, or you guys sell it. Ok I am sorry to step on toes but I was just trying to save people some money. And no its not cheap, its free to try this other way. If some wants to know how to do it and try it out I will be more than happy to help them out. Sorry for offending WAM sellers.