UTAHS BONUS POINT SYSTEM

Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Chickens, Grouse, Doves, etc.
shorty
2 point
2 point

UTAHS BONUS POINT SYSTEM

Post by shorty » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 am

Get this I did not draw out for turkey last year so I had one bonus piont for this year. My dad drew out last year. Bolth my Dad and My Girlfriend had no points. My dad had no points and drew out for the *Northeastern Region, Private Lands (A) with no bonus points. My Girlfriend had no bonus points to and she drew *Northeastern Region, Private Lands (B) with no bonus points. LUCKY ME I had one bonus piont and still the youth %20 extra chance I ended up drawing out for *Northeastern Region, Private Lands (C). This was my Fourth choice you just tell me how that works.

huntin aint easy
Fawn
Fawn

Re: UTAHS BONUS POINT SYSTEM

Post by huntin aint easy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

does anyone know............
*Deer are where you find them*

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Post by Wild Antlers » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 pm

my guess would be that not many people put in for the region you drew !! :-k
WILD ANTLERS

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 am

Wild Antlers is right there are still tags left for the Northeastern Private lands that went on sale over the counter today. That is why you drew on forth choice. My friend drew a tag that he didn't want on his fifth choice one year and we ended up going to the other end of the state to fill his tag. It was still a fun hunt but I learned a valuable lesson that year. Now I only put in for the hunts that I want to go on instead of filling up all of the choices that they give you. More times than not I only put down one choice now so I know where I will be hunting.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.