How come?

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
catdogs
Spike
Spike

How come?

Post by catdogs » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:09 pm

How come my camera won't read my card from my cuddeback? They are both SD cards? :>/
Guide your life!

a_bow_nut

Re: How come?

Post by a_bow_nut » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm

The formats between the two devices may be different so that your camera wont read the card.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:36 am

i think A-BOW-NUT is right. i'm haveing the same problems with a wildview i have.
but my problem is it was working in my regular camera. i looked at the first 400 pics. then the second time it said "unable to read card" (???) then i put another card from my home camera,took 400 pics and the same thing "unable to view card" i have a message into the wildview office. i'll let you know what they tell me

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am

I’ve have the same problem, Cuddeback says Not all SD-based cameras can view images so I brought my SD card into Best Buy and tried several cameras to find one that would but couldn’t….. Just maybe Cuddeback wants us to buy their “CuddeView Field Viewer”
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

numbnutz
2 point
2 point

Post by numbnutz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 am

A_bow_nut has it right. they are formated differently. I use my gps (which will read any sd card) when I';m in the field. But when I'm at home I bought a media card reader at target for $10 that plugs into my computer via a usb port and that will read any sd card as well regardless of format. it will also read compact flash and a few other types of cards.
lifes short, Hunt hard!!