-Poachers-

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
heshen
2 point
2 point

-Poachers-

Post by heshen » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 pm

For those in the St. George area I thought I would give a heads-up to try to catch some poachers. I was with the DWR officer today as he was bringing out 5 deer that were recently poached. 3 bucks, 2 does... 2 Bucks had the skull plate cut off and one still had it on. It was a nice 160's size buck. So Im assuming the poachers took the others cuz they were much larger..

Well anyways they were shot up behind the turkey farm and back behind diamond valley. There have been some leads on it, but just thought I would get the word out and have all those be aware for suspicious activity around the St. George area.

Here is a pic of the deer in the back of the DWR truck

mattman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: -Poachers-

Post by mattman » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm

absolutely rediculous. I'll be the first to admit if i ever caught a poacher red handed i'd...........well... i'm sure ya'll can guess what the rest of what i was gonna say is. I absolutely have no stomach for thieves, liars, and poachers.
Keep hiking until you dont see sign of human life, then hike some more. That my friend, is where the monster lives.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 pm

This stuff really pisses me off, freakin bunch of losers. I hope someone opens there mouth and turns these losers in. :>/ :>/

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

I absolutely have no stomach for thieves, liars, and poachers. +1
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

pram-z
Spike
Spike

Post by pram-z » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:10 pm

For those of us who didn't score a good tag, let's get together and go poach some poachers. I say it's a win win situation.

ridgetop
Monster
Monster

Post by ridgetop » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:38 pm

I wonder if these guys are connected to it. They were arrested the other day done there.
https://news.washeriff.net/
There's always next year

Huge29
2 point
2 point

Post by Huge29 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:53 pm

ridgetop wrote:I wonder if these guys are connected to it. They were arrested the other day done there.
https://news.washeriff.net/
That is what I was wondering; is this a totally different area? I don't know where the turkey farm or Leeds are.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes this is a different area, but not to far off...so who knows could be related? Would actually be nice if it was.

Huge29
2 point
2 point

Post by Huge29 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:Yes this is a different area, but not to far off...so who knows could be related? Would actually be nice if it was.
Hopefully someone squeals!

heshen
2 point
2 point

Post by heshen » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

I highly doubt that the case mentioned above is related. The deer that were retrieved when I was out there were not being processed for consumption... They were killed strictly for their antlers.. So hopefully someone will be able to report something on them... I may head out a lot the next few weeks and see if I can hear or see anything. At least I would be able to see some deer too..