Idaho draws

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
mattman
Fawn
Fawn

Idaho draws

Post by mattman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 am

Just curious who's put in in Idaho and what unit you put in for. I put in for unit 54 for deer with 55 as second choice and 46-1 for speedgoat with 54 as a second choice. The monster buck ive been chasing for the last few years has disappeared unfortunately. I'm hoping when summer finally hits, and any of you idahoans will know what i'm talking about as its still cold for Idaho right now, that he will show his pretty rack again. I'm not counting on it though as he is getting pretty old. For some reason I also feel compelled to mention that as a lifelong resident (take this with a grain of salt as my life is just under 25 years as of now) I think Idaho does a crap job of managing game and the draw system sucks thistle. Anyone up for petitioning F&G to change the draw system? Hmm maybe this is worth starting another thread. Hey look at me i'm rambling again. lol I'll shut up now, lets hear where you're hoping to draw!
Keep hiking until you dont see sign of human life, then hike some more. That my friend, is where the monster lives.

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: Idaho draws

Post by Springville Shooter » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Not a resident, but have hunted Idaho alot and I agree with you. Sorry to say that there are FAR, FAR, worse though. I believe that the reason that Idaho has been as successful as it has is because of the AWESOME geographical attributes of the state. This is why there are still some OTC zones with monster bucks and bulls in them.----------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

huntfishnv
2 point
2 point

Re: Idaho draws

Post by huntfishnv » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Are the wolves affecting the tag numbers up there?
The Buck Stops Here