To Draw or not to Draw!

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
akw270

To Draw or not to Draw!

Post by akw270 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:43 pm

Well I got the ol' email (like BOHNTR) in the archery forum,

Lo and behold it read "successful". Which translates into a 45" inch Pauns. Buck for me!

How is everybody else doing on the big game draws?

akw270

heelerdog
Fawn
Fawn

Post by heelerdog » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:59 pm

I'm only going to be able to hunt California this year. Since I got my tag last year I'm guessing no hunt for me in the X-zone (where I live by the way) anyways maybe I'll shoot down to the valley to hunt those blacktails. They're not much for meat but hunting is hunting. I won't know for sure until late June at the earliest.

-Dan

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:57 pm

man you guys suck. i still have to wait another week before i can even send in my application and then i have to wait until the 10th of july to find out if i drew. akw270 good luck on that 45", the pauns is one of the many units i dream of hunting someday. i think my dream area would be one of them big ole northern bucks(B.C.) or perhaps a jicarilla buck. someday, someday, and maybe someday. going to montana to hunt elk next year, ohh who cares about elk anyways. we all love monster muleys, which is why we are here,,,, right!!
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

Danthe2pointmuleyman
Spike
Spike

Post by Danthe2pointmuleyman » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:30 am

Hey,

Well i just drew out on my northern mule deer tag. I think i will put in for cow elk and buy my bull elk tag when it comes out in July. So i think it will be another great year of hunting for me.
Happy Trails