MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
hunter57
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by hunter57 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm an all around outdoor loving, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, RVing sorta guy...
Spent most my life stomping around the northwoods of Michigan chasing whitetail deer, shooting grouse, and just enjoying the outdoor bounty Michigan has to offer. I'm also an avid ice fisherman. I moved to Colorado, about six years ago, and have been enjoying all the great outdoor opportunities available here; Elk and Mule deer hunting to name just a few.

duckhunter175
Fawn
Fawn

Post by duckhunter175 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:07 am

Hello from Kentucky (soon to be TX this fall)!! Avid whitetail, turkey, and duck hunter. Just breaking into the western big game world. Starting to build points in AZ, CO, NV, UT, WY. I did a DIY AZ Coues deer hunt as my first full DIY and tagged a nice 3x3 on opening morning!! I try to maximize season length with archery, muzzleloader and rifle.

Headed to Colorado for OTC elk, 2nd Rifle but mainly to tag along with a friend from Denver who has a 2nd Rifle Muley tag.

Looking forward to following along here on the forum and I'm always active on CWT, Rokslide and a few others.

pfieber
Fawn
Fawn

Post by pfieber » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi

I am new to the forum and have been an avid mule deer hunter for the past 20 years. I live in Oregon and hunt most of the western states. I have bonus points in 6 states at this time and just drew a very good hunt in Eastern Oregon after waiting 17 years to draw. Most of my hunting has been on solo backpacking hunts in very remote places. I am now 71 and a 100 percent disabled Vietnam Veteran. A little harder to get around these days, but will continue to hunt mule deer as long as I can stand on two feet. Appreciate all the good information on this site.

Paul

Jimmer
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Jimmer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm a die hard Muzzy hunter as well. Utah born and raised. Come from the day when the rifle deer hunt was day off school and a paid holiday from work.

BrownGold
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BrownGold » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:32 pm

We are hunters, shed hunters....really anything that has to do with being with family and friends and the outdoors. We are from Price, UT Mule Deer hunting is our favorite thing to do, but shed hunting them comes in a close second!
Just want to share with everyone some of the footage and photos we have gotten throughout all our trips.
Thanks!

Bryerific
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bryerific » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello, my name is Bryan and I am from Colorado. I love the outdoors and go out as often as my schooling will let me. I am a senior in high school and I am looking at attending college for wildlife management. I am lucky enough to have had the opportunities to harvest whitetail, mule deer, pronghorn, hogs, and many species of small game. I am excited to contribute to this forum!

trophyhunter6
Fawn
Fawn

Post by trophyhunter6 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 pm

My name is Kenneth and I live in New Mexico, I have archery hunted for 25 years, for elk and mule deer. I have recently started hunting coyotes. I have hunted mainly northern New Mexico, but have done some hunting in south central New Mexico.

NorCal Hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by NorCal Hunter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello All,
I grew up in Oregon and began hunting as a child--mostly with my father. We hunted elk and deer, but rarely had much success. We were mostly enjoying the outdoors and if we ran into a legal animal we harvested it. After college I moved to San Francisco where...hunting is basically non-existent. Work kept me busy and I stopped hunting.

I've decided to get back into hunting this year for the first time in nearly 20-years. I was one of 17 lucky Californian's to pull a random muley tag for zone X2 (my first time ever applying in the state of California! I look forward to learning about the area I'll be hunting and mostly I'm excited about exploring the California outdoors.

Feel free to reach out as I'd like to build my network of outdoors enthusiasts.

MNbogboy
Spike
Spike

Post by MNbogboy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Haven't been on for a long time..the old computer wouldn't work with dial-up on this and other sites.
Now am using my wife's phone.
Going to read a bunch of posts to catch up.
Glad to be back.
Randy
WI Hunter Education Instructor since 1984.
Be safe and courteous and your luck will be great.

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 pm

MNbogboy wrote:Haven't been on for a long time..the old computer wouldn't work with dial-up on this and other sites.
Now am using my wife's phone.
Going to read a bunch of posts to catch up.
Glad to be back.
Randy
there is not much action on the site lately. I come in and check it every once in a while but for the most part it pretty quite. I think facebook and the other social media sites have taken a tole on sites like this.
Deadi