For the new members...PLEASE READ

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

For the new members...PLEASE READ

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

WELCOME TO MULEYMADNESS! As the various western states start releasing their respective draw results we tend to have a huge jump in membership on the site so I thought I'd throw this out there.

If you are new to MuleyMadness I will tell you right from the start, the members of this site are some of the most generous, good natured folks you'll find on any hunting related forum. They are also always ready to help a fellow hunter out in their quest to fill their tags and bring home that buck/bull/boar/tom of a lifetime.

However, please take some time to sign in on the thread entitled "MULEYMADNESS ROLL CALL" which can be found in the "Mule Deer forum". Tell us a little about yourself, your interested as far as the outdoors, and where you are from. It helps us all out by getting to know you a little bit and maybe, just maybe, you may be able to help out another member while at the same time getting the information you are seeking. The forums work best when there is a little give and take...not just "pop in" and take.

Lastly, please stick around and contribute to the site. Bring along your scouting reports as the spring and summer rolls along (These may every well help out another member also), add to the various conversations, and post some pics and stories from past hunts....and remember to tell us how the hunt went afterwards!

Brett works VERY HARD to keep this site up and running and we have members that contribute year-around and it's simply not fair to them when someone "pops in", asks for information, and then leaves without EVER contributing to the site or the folks mentioned above.

It doesn't have to be about deer or elk either. There are seasons all year long like Spring Turkey, Spring Bear, 'yote busting, fishing, Pronghorn, and MANY other outdoor activities that we are interested in and have forums set up for....something for all times of year and all outdoor activities.

So...please take the time to get to know us here on the site and allow us to get to know you. I have made some awesome friends here over the years and you will too...and who knows, one of those friends may one day hold the key to that buck or bull of a lifetime that you've been lookin' for. You will never know unless you stick around and become a "true member" of MuleyMadness.com.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: For the new members...PLEASE READ

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 am

Very well said Hawk, I sincerely hope EVERYONE takes the time to read this. Couldn't have said it any better myself. We have an AWESOME group of members and I know there is tons more out there. The problem is most or many folks don't stick around long enough or contribute enough to really enjoy the site and make it even better.

MANY thanks to all you guys/gals for sharing and contributing. I considering tons of you friends, even though I haven't met a lot of you.

Guys/Gals and VERY friendly and much more willing to share information with new folks if they would become a solid member of the forum and contribute and share.

The ONE and DONE questions are fine, but get a little old and can be very annoying if that's all there is.

Hope to see many new members over the coming weeks, months, and years!!

THANKS MULEYMADNESS Members and Friends. We Welcome ALL here! :good post Hawk, thanks.

Brett

rettro
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rettro » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

That post helps a bunch. Thanks alot and look forward to sharing tips and excperiences with all. Im new to the forum and so far found its amazing how open people here are about advise and tips . Im from Richfield Ut And now reside in Las Vegas for work of course. But as they say you can take the boy out of the country but not the country out of the boy! lol
"shake & bake"
"If yer not first yer last"

JBinMontana
Fawn
Fawn

Post by JBinMontana » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 am

I'm glad I found this site. :thumb
JB

Avid lover of the 7mm-08

highbasin
Fawn
Fawn

Post by highbasin » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 am

Great forum and great site,,,,,, i found my home. 10sign:

growinbuck
Fawn
Fawn

Post by growinbuck » Wed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm

awesome site! definately one of the most informative and helpful of its kind! =D>

hardstalk
Spike
Spike

Post by hardstalk » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

i found the site with the intentions of pointers for new areas. and quick tips on archery. most forums i would only join for quick tips like deisel performance, quick atv mods, home improvement. this site is amazing it answered every question i had in ten minutes.. here i am several days later and cant seem to logout for more than a couple hours at a time. alot of the people on this site are packed with more knowledge than i could possibly imagine. and best of all they truly care and are passionate about what there posting.

GrizzlyAdams30
Fawn
Fawn

Post by GrizzlyAdams30 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

I'm a hunting fanatic alway's after that monster muley!!

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Good time to bring this back up.......
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

PredatorSlayer1
Fawn
Fawn

Post by PredatorSlayer1 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm

I was told about this site by a fellow member of the PredatorMasters forum. I look forward to contributing and learning from this forum.