Truck Question

Talk related to anything & everything.
JBird
Monster
Monster

Truck Question

Post by JBird » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Well guys I'm in the market for a new truck. Right now I'm looking into the 05 or newer Tacoma or the same model years F-150. I'm looking to get an extended cab for a little extra room for the gear and such. So I just wanted to know if any of you guys drive or have driven one of these trucks, what you liked, and what you didn't. Thanks.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Truck Question

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:52 pm

I have an 2004 Ford F150 and love it. It's the SuperCrew (4 door), I would buy 4 door if at all possible. You will not regret, I'll never buy anything but 4-door again. Plenty of room, even for people in back seat.

I know that's that's not the exact year you asked about, just thought I'd give you my 2 cents.

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I've got an 08 Tacoma and it's been an awesome truck. It's a quad cab and I will echo that I will never go the extended cab route again either. I've got plenty of room for people or gear. Also, I'm able to get a pretty large ATV in the back of the truck. I'm pretty sure the '09 and newer Tacoma's have a bed that is a foot or so longer....
It's been plenty tough enough for my needs. I don't pull trailers much, but I've seen Tacomas pull some decent weight. Not bad for a mid-sized truck. Go have some fun and test drive!!

gizmo1
2 point
2 point

Post by gizmo1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

my dad just bought a new 2012 tacoma and loves it. it's got plenty of power and gets great gas mileage
Romans 13: 1-4