Hunts, Hunts, and more Hunts.

Talk related to anything & everything.
ElkHunter243
Fawn
Fawn

Hunts, Hunts, and more Hunts.

Post by ElkHunter243 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Now that the Deer and Elk hunt is over, What hunt is everyone doing now? Rabbit hunting wasn't so good this year, not enough snow down in our hunting spot. Shed hunting is coming up though! Fast too, I'm ready and excited for that! Can't wait to find some nice sheds and take some good pictures. I swear everyday of the year I'm just thinking about the next thing I'm going to hunt and thinking of all the memories of my previous hunts. Hunting is definitely the joy of my life!
Attachments
The smell of the cool mountains, and the touch of the sage brush, and the looks of the elk passing on the other hill side, and last but not least the sounds of the bugles roaring in the distance just makes me have a great hunt.
The smell of the cool mountains, and the touch of the sage brush, and the looks of the elk passing on the other hill side, and last but not least the sounds of the bugles roaring in the distance just makes me have a great hunt.
Hunting, Nothing else matters.

Blazerman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Hunts, Hunts, and more Hunts.

Post by Blazerman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I have to agree huntin is always on my mind shed hunting coming up soon few more weeks and we will be pickin up bone