archery help

Talk anything related to bowhunting
mattman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: archery help

Post by mattman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 am

Allright ya'll talked me into it. Im going with the bowtech. Buying the pse would cost more in the long run after replacing all the factory goodies with better aftermarket stuff anyway so why not go the route I truly want. I just quit chewing so im saving all the money I would have spent on that to buy a bow, combined with christmas money which I've already threatened lives for so I can fund a bow lol . Thanks for the help guys.
Keep hiking until you dont see sign of human life, then hike some more. That my friend, is where the monster lives.

nuttinbutchunks
2 point
2 point

Post by nuttinbutchunks » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm

I think you'll be happier in the long run.
NBC
You can stand me up at the gates of Elko and I won't back down!

mattman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mattman » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

I hate to revive an old thread but its my thread so why the heck not lol I'm finally getting a bow as soon as the gubment check comes in and thought i'd tell ya'll i'm picking up the Bowtech Captian. I shot one recently and was amazed with how smooth and "dead in hand" this bow is. I can't wait to pick it up, get my archery permit, and knock somethin down with it. Now I just gotta start praying to the draw gods that I draw for the unit I want this year. Theres some big boys i've been watchin that need killin! :thumb
Keep hiking until you dont see sign of human life, then hike some more. That my friend, is where the monster lives.

nuttinbutchunks
2 point
2 point

Post by nuttinbutchunks » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 pm

There aint nuttin like killing something with a bow. Good luck.
You can stand me up at the gates of Elko and I won't back down!