Thanks!

Talk anything related to bowhunting
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Re: Thanks!

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 pm

By the way, what happened to your first few posts in the original thread? All the info was removed from them.

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

unbelievable, I hope the person that has the deer now is very proud of themselves.
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

Jackson10
Spike
Spike

Post by Jackson10 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

This is not jackson 10, I am his older brother that got him on this buck. Spent countless hourspatterning this buck. We have the entire hunt on video, kill shot and all. It was to dark by the time we could look for him. We looked for him 5 days strieght so its not like we give up on him either. DWR is hot on the case but now the guys that took it all the sudden have know idea of what's is going on.the guy didn't have written permission to be on the property either.for all we know this buck is hidden in someones attick and will stay there for a long time. What a bunch of jerks. If anyone sees the picture around hit us up boys. Sounds like a pretty good groupe of guys on here. If anyone knows whylie hughs from Winchester hill, he is a guy with all the info we need but now he won't talk.
Thanks guys, Drew

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I feel for you guys, I couldn't imagine losing buck that way. I hope the DWR get some answers for you.
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 am

Jackson10 wrote:This is not jackson 10, I am his older brother that got him on this buck. Spent countless hourspatterning this buck. We have the entire hunt on video, kill shot and all. It was to dark by the time we could look for him. We looked for him 5 days strieght so its not like we give up on him either. DWR is hot on the case but now the guys that took it all the sudden have know idea of what's is going on.the guy didn't have written permission to be on the property either.for all we know this buck is hidden in someones attick and will stay there for a long time. What a bunch of jerks. If anyone sees the picture around hit us up boys. Sounds like a pretty good groupe of guys on here. If anyone knows whylie hughs from Winchester hill, he is a guy with all the info we need but now he won't talk.
Thanks guys, Drew
OK, well that clears a few of my questions up. Trespassing is trespassing and therefore falls into the second half of my original post. As I stated earlier, if they just stumbled across a kill and no one around to claim it I had no issue with them punching thier tag and taking it home. (Provided they made an effort to locate the individual who shot it) This way the animal is not left to rot and is taken home by SOMEBODY. (See my first post)

However, if they were trespassing and took the buck without punching a tag, there are two violations right there. I cannot stand the folks that cannot seem to play by the rules.

I'd still like to know why the posts in the original thread were cleared of content though. Was there something posted that probably shouldn't have been?

Jackson10
Spike
Spike

Post by Jackson10 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 am

THe reason why i deleted those post its because thats how those poeple found the deer. Saw that post and went and found him

Jackson10
Spike
Spike

Post by Jackson10 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 pm

AGCHAWK wrote: I'd still like to know why the posts in the original thread were cleared of content though. Was there something posted that probably shouldn't have been?

THe reason why i deleted those post its because thats how those poeple found the deer. Saw that post and went and found him. So i decided it would be best to take them off

halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Post by halibutaddict » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Let me get this straight,they read on this forum about a wounded deer you couldn't find and then ran out themselves,found it, and claimed it?Even if that were in the real of possibility's why would you then delete the info they used?Something aint right here at all...

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am

I can think of one thing that isn't right here. :-k
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

bowcrazy
Spike
Spike

Post by bowcrazy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Sorry to hear about your buck! May want to talk with local taxidermists and see if the buck shows up in their shops.
"Everyone has ability, but pride in performance makes the difference. Pride is developed from a winning tradition."-Lombardi 1964.