3 day hunt

Talk Anything related to Muzzleloader
UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Re: 3 day hunt

Post by UtahRob » Mon May 24, 2010 5:37 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:The fact that ANY unit in the state is forced to go to a 3 day hunt is a disgrace and a sad deal if you ask me. What is says to me is HORRIBLE management of the the deer herd. Maybe I'm to harsh? I understand severe snows levels during certain winters/years can take take a heavy toll on deer herds. But that is the only GOOD excuse IMO. Bummer deal.
Not a harsh statement at all , a true story !!

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

amp713 wrote:Ok so i have to ask:

Has anyone actually expressed the way they feel to the dwr??!?!?! I have written them a few times and told them what I thought & told them i was not alone but if no one else is telling them they wont believe me!!!! Dont just complain on here write them, call them, talk to a local officer, something!!!!!! Things wont fix themselves and they cant listen to the people if they arent talking!
yep, i e-mailed them and wrote a letter also . .

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 am

ridgetop wrote:Utah Rob, what unit are you talking about?
sorry , i am hunting in N Cache .

The muzzy hunt is still a longer hunt , so a lot of the rifle guys are switching to muzzys . I understand they are not going to put the muzzle loader hunt between the two rifle hunts like they (UDWR) had planed , but it will have it first , but the deer and elk hunt will be combined for only 8 days for both, in 2011 . SO HALF THE TIME IN THE FIELD . ](*,)