- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Anybody checked this one out, some MONSTER bulls in there.
- 4 point
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am
- Location: Elko NV.
Man your nt kiddin.
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
what unit do they mainly guide on? anyone know? is it the beaver unit? those are some whoppers!!!
The MC Hammer
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm
If that doesn't get your blood pumping, you've got a heart problem!!! I'm gonna go shoot my bow right now!
- 2 point
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 pm
- Location: Kanab, UT
That's some sweet footage!
"to small keep drivin..."
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:47 pm
- Location: utah
they are on the beaver and dutton a lot, and some of the other units around there.
I AM THE ULTIMATESHEDFREAK!!!!
- 3 point
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm
- Location: NW IA
WOW!! I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight!!